How it Works
- Items should be free of dirt, dust, grass, hair, sticky things, and name stickers
- Items should come with all pieces in working condition.
- Clothing Items should have minimal wear and minimal staining. No holes, tears, fraying, or fading.
- Sports Equipment should come in clean, functioning, and aired up (Balls and Tires).
- Items that require batteries should come with batteries.
- Items with multiple pieces should come in secured together (ie. Rubber band, zip tie, plastic container).
- Clothing Items should be washed prior to being brought in (no boogie crusties on the sleeve, please).
- Shoes and cleats should have no dirt on the top or bottom, and no major wear on the toe or sole. Laces must also be in good condition (no fraying, no impossible knots, must be long enough to tie).
- BRING IN YOUR ITEMS THE WAY THAT YOU WOULD BUY THEM
Click here to download the Replays Consignor Agreement
DIRECTIONS TO SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL AND YOUR MONEY GROW:
- Go to My Resale Web. www.myresaleweb.com
- Under "Consignor Login" fill out the following;
-Store: Replays Sports Exchange
-ID: (your consignor number)
-Last Name: (your last name and consignor number must match up)
-This page will show you your account balance. Click "View Items" to see a list of items that are sold as well as still avaliable on the floor. "Recent Activity" will show you when you have cashed out, used your instore credit and when your items sold.
** IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS SIGNING IN SIMPLY GIVE US A CALL: 303-228-7998